Monday, June 8, 2009

Fruit


I was thinking the other day about how many fruit producing plants we have at the nursery. I thought hard to come up with all of the rare things like Lychee's and Mango's when I realized I was skipping over some of the most important ones for Florida. STRAWBERRIES! After going over to check out some of the hanging baskets I saw something I had never seen before...a strawberry flower. Of course I knew they flowered since as Francois says, "All plants flower." And you know what comes after flowers on fruiting plants, fruit!
Be sure to check back soon because we should have a new shipment of rare and tropical trees any day. If you haven't been by the nursery recently we have done some major spring cleaning and now have more pottery than ever. We unloaded new interior decor the other day as well so stop by before it's gone. See you when you get here, -Jeremy McGrew

No comments:

Post a Comment